Weekend 28/29 June

Advert

Hi David,

A good days flying is whats it's all about.....seb katana !...nice looking bright and colourful plane ,what electric power plant do you use for her.?

The show at Wings and Wheels was pretty good.

Plenty of bargains,food ,sun, (i look like a lobster)and a good flying show.

Plenty of Coooooooooorrrrrrr females around,especially one in high heeled shoes,fishnet stockings,a black mini mini skirt that hid nothing,loverly blonde hair,she was working for one of the stands,you can imagin the stand was quite busy, i went there quite a few times.(see photo in the wings and wheels section) 

Met Tony Nijhuis,very nice guy, shame the bronco wasn't there on show though.

I went looking for items on my list and didn't have much luck on a few ,but it was worth going anyway.

I am delving into a helicopter now ,gone for the esky belt cp,they seem the most popular choice for the next step from the contra medevac.

vince

Hi David,

the stand was rcmbits.

i saw tony's sunderland at the show, it was a lovely plane, i look forward to building that one.

Dave bishop got a bit hot under the collar when the lovely short skirted lass visited him on top of his van.

Everyone was watching the girl climbing the van with the wind blowing her skirt up, no one was watching the planes flying around, everyone had a smile on there faces(except the ones who brought there wifes..he he ).

hi guys been on the big rock (orme) ,weather this morning was abismal to say the least,rain wind blumming awful, then the big man in the sky  helped us out ,blue skies great wind ,actually got a burned face with the weather safty, well done and thanks to all the gang who made us welcome as usual ,look forward to getting there again soon kev(iawnski)

Hi Guys Wings and Wheels great fun as usual although the wind was a bit of a problem especially for the Dawn Patrol!!! but well flown to land them all safely!!.

I managed to pick up the prototype of the Tucano from the Overlander stand very early on Sunday morning, for £30.00 almost ready to fly (needs just a little work on the tailplane) But what a fantastic bargin especially as this included the Tornadao 600 inrunner, Castle creations ESC and all servos. Many thanks guys looking forward too getting it back into the sky!!