David Boddington 48" Chilton DW1

Nigel Dell

Hi Alan

Mag and plans arrived this morning, everything done and they are back in the Postroom ready for the RM collection this afternoon.

Thanks once again for this I am now pondering DW1 or DW1A, I like the ease of upright engine install but love the look of the DW1A, decisions!!

Piers

I scanned the whole Mag as it has a lot of interesting articles so was too big to email so I sent it WeTransfer to you so you can download it easily from there, had I thought about it I should have put the plans on there as well but as you probably know I emailed those!

Thanks chaps I have things to do the weekend now!!

Regards

Nige.

Thanks so much Nige that is a really cracking plan and quite simple too (easy to say that when you haven't started!). Yes I think the DW1a looks better with improved prop clearance as well. Do you think my OS 30 would mind running inverted, I haven't done that before. Do the outer panels have any washout, I haven't had a chance to study the plan in close detail yet? 48in span is a very handy size when space is at a premium. I have just cut out the parts for a Ballerina build (electric) so I better press on with that for now but looking forward to the Chiltern.

Thanks for the mag too, lots of interesting articles as well as info on the Chiltern.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone has just put this plan on Outerzone so you can now download the plan. It is dual sized so you can build the 48 inch or 64 inch span version from the same plan. ( presumably you get your copyshop to print it at 133 percent if you want to build the 64 inch span)

• 8 years later...