tbobborap1 at weston park international rc airshow - 2016

peter coxon

Fantastic aeroplane. I wonder why it has Cornish markings when it's built by the German pilot (scratch built as Mr Bishop tells we 'boys and girls' ) I guess it's modelled on one post-war and used at air shows here in the UK.

I also find it interesting how low the transmitter is hung on its tray. We have a very good F3A pilot in our club who has his tray mounted transmitter not far below his chin. I'm half way between at just about waist level. Perhaps I should change because both pilots are far better than I'll ever be.

Geoff

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 20/07/2016 17:45:30

Posted by Geoff Sleath on 14/07/2016 23:39:26:

Fantastic aeroplane. I wonder why it has Cornish markings when it's built by the German pilot (scratch built as Mr Bishop tells we 'boys and girls' ) I guess it's modelled on one post-war and used at air shows here in the UK.

Germans Love Cornwall!

During the holiday season, Porthtowan (where I live) is a prime destination...... well, the whole of Kernow generally.

Not that this is a problem as they are super polite, have a great soh and respect the village to the point where they will tell dog-walkers who dont pick up their dogs effluent Exactly what they think.yes

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 20/07/2016 17:45:50

Posted by Geoff Sleath on 14/07/2016 23:39:26:

Geoff

This is what I  could find on it. It was started and owned by Captian Precival Phillips . As well as aeroplanes we have mains water and electricity in Cornwall..laugh

Edited By cymaz on 15/07/2016 06:22:31

Edited By cymaz on 15/07/2016 06:25:30

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 20/07/2016 17:46:16