Essential RC's videos

Flying the new E-Flite UMX Yak 54 3D up close but outside this time. A gentle breeze is normally tough on a super light indoor model like this but the AS3X stabilisation system really takes most of the turbulence out of the flying experience. A great little model to have under the desk for the occasional "smoke" break.

After seeing recent race coverage I've been wanting to try out FPV multi-rotor/quad/drone racing. This was my first step. I researched and selected the FossilsStuff Gravity 250. It's made of HDPE and therefore practically unbreakable...so much so that the manufacturer will replace the airframe if it gets broken beyond repair. Part 2 and 3 will follow with my attempts at some high speed racing and 3D...

• 1 month later...
UK Drone Show: The most unique looking drone at the show and bristling with features that make it one of the most functional and good looking drones on the market. Features one button take off and return to home, optional 'Wii' style gesture based control, pause function, safe user distance, safe max distance, 5km video streaming, long 23 minute flight time, orbit mode, cable cam mode, follow-me mode, HD and 4K stabilised video capture...and the arms and legs pack away for easy transportation.

Edited By Dom (Essential RC) on 04/12/2016 09:42:20

Edited By Dom (Essential RC) on 04/12/2016 09:42:41

Phil, please don't be 'fooled'.

Have a look at the 'composition' of the videos. This is pure 'marketing' hammering. Social media, HK logo... everything is there for the sublimation of the 'Essential' product...

Maybe I should also think about having some 'nombrilistic' embroidery on my next sweat shirt as well.

Cheers

Chris

I watched your 'incidents and accidents' video yesterday and saw myself at wings n wheels! It did amuse me that the only really naff landing i did with that model all year was the one that made it into your video and all the perfect ones were forgotten!

Oh well, the wind at wings n wheels this year was pretty nasty anyway so more or less any landing without damage was a win

Cheers Dom

I hope to have worked the bugs out of my Sea Fury by next year as well so that might also be coming to a viewfinder near you

I am trying to convince my boss to get us a stand at weston park. A slot of Laser V powered warbirds would be lovely as well but i fear that will be a bridge too far!