Sunday morning build.

Chuck Plains

Advert

Posted by trebor on 21/08/2016 12:14:40:

Is that old bit of balsa part of your diet too ? laugh

Heh, that old bit of under flooring insulation foam is deffo part of my diet Mr Trebor sir. It's all over the place here, apart from under the floor. And I've just spread a thin coat of water based varnish on it, in preparation for the decorative strawberry jam finish! But that's a whole 'nother thread. smile p

Someones got to like cheese now.

USDA to Purchase Surplus Cheese for Food Banks and Families in Need, Continue to Assist Dairy Producers

Department Also Will Extend Margin Protection Program for Dairy Enrollment Deadline

WASHINGTON, Aug. 23, 2016 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced plans to purchase approximately 11 million pounds of cheese from private inventories to assist food banks and pantries across the nation, while reducing a cheese surplus that is at its highest level in 30 years. The purchase, valued at $20 million.

Posted by trebor on 26/08/2016 19:57:56:

laugh I can see some fibres if I zoom in, first glance at the picture it looked like a bit of old covered balsa. Mind you wood might be better for you than foam smile o

Ah, well, the bread definitely contains fiber, but the fibres in the wing thing are carbon tube struts that run full span top and bottom. The structure is extremely rigid after gluing them in, I really couldn't believe it.

A thread about that there wing will be posted soon. now I'm home again.