Harrier Jump Jet- The aeromodelling Holy Grail !!!!

Each fan will happily draw 30amps on their own but if you connect 4 to one battery, the battery itself is the restriction so each fan motor can only draw what the battery allows...I used a 30c 3200mah so 48amps is just comfortable and its just sufficient to achieve hover...to climb in the hover that takes more power of course

• 1 month later...

Tony ,, just found this project and board .. what an awsome job you have done /simple and straight forward and not costing an arm and a leg to fly a harrier . I have not read the whole thread yet ..but look forward to reading it and waiting for more from you .

Is there any plans for kitting this project or atleast selling a set of plans or something .. would love to build one to compliment all my other vtols !

• 4 weeks later...
Posted by Larry Chapman on 24/08/2018 15:48:17:

Tony ,, just found this project and board .. what an awesome job you have done /simple and straightforward and not costing an arm and a leg to fly a harrier. I have not read the whole thread yet ..but look forward to reading it and waiting for more from you.

Is there any plans for kitting this project or at least selling a set of plans or something?

Same here. Am very interested in anything you might have as far as building the airframe goes.

Hi Tony, we as VJM Aviation and Aubroeck laser design, are making an woodbuild Harrier Kit model for conventional flight and vtol Flight. lenght is 1,75M. release dat in april 2019. in june next year we try to release an composite kit for further information please send me an email. [email protected]

At this moment i am making the first production protoype woodbuild kit. i will share photos soon

kind regards,

Joel Vlashof