Eyejusters

jonryan

Advert

An advert for these popped up on my facebook page. They looked interesting, but for the price, you could buy several 'ready readers' of varying strengths (as I have) and still have change...

I've never got used to 'managing' reading specs, so the ideal solution for me is several pairs, dotted around the house, workshop, car, etc., which is do-able with pound shop specs!

Same here Mike. I have various magnifying devices all over the place. I rather like the idea of having independently adjustable lenses, though the price does seem high, comparatively. They do offer (they say...) a no-quibble refund, so I may give them a shot.

I'm the same - a set of Pound Shop specs in each room. A pair of stronger ones above my bench for close up work. I have been known to wear two pairs at the same time for REALLY close up work. I hate getting older!

Must admit that these Eyejusters look interesting, but a bit expensive. Problem is remembering where you've put them.

This has been an issue for me too.

There are a few shortcomings with the variable ones such as cleaning between lenses (i understand)

I too do the two pair trick. I now put these (with +4, max strength!) on top of my prescription glasses (varifocal) which works great for close up. The white LEDs light really help too. Only a fiver but not the best fashion statement you will make.

ebay

Black LED Reading Glasses-presbyopic glasses with LED light Power/Diopter

**LINK**