How to email, phone or otherwise order from Mick Reeves?

I want to order a Gangster 63 Lite kit from Mick Reeves, but simply cannot find any web-page of his that has email, telephone or other ordering information on it.

This home-made page shows the model, but has no menu-buttons pointing towards any contact page: **LINK**

192.com provides an address and phone number, but no-one ever answers the phone!

frown

Advert

Probably the only model anyone would ever need. I am sure it would suit as first trainer right through to aerobatics for most club level flyers. The Mick Reeves Spitfire 63" is basically a Gangster 63 Those who throw their hands in the air and shudder at the thought of a Spit as first model have never flown the old non scale MR spit

Jim yes so did I. On one of the original 60 size Gangster 63s. Howling gale and horizontal rain. Only a model that size could hack it. Probably find if we tried it now in these over risk averse days would fail due to being irresponsible in flying in those conditions