C130 Hercules

Speedster

Advert

Posted by Geoff Sleath on 21/01/2018 23:35:19:

Excellent and even more aerobatic than the full size Seems you had better weather in Norway than we had here in Derbyshire where it snowed all morning before turning to rain in the afternoon!

Geoff

Hi Geoff

It is north Denmark wink

But just 3 miles north from here there is snow on the ground, and on a island just 10 miles from here they have 30 cm snow all over.

Soren

Hi, Out of interest how have you got the motors set up with the RX and TX?

Any particular reason for controlling the inboard motors differently to the outboard?

I have bee testing a TN Ta154 (twin electric and no rudder servo) with some rudder mixed into the separate throttle channels and am interested in you choice and rational.

Thanks for your time, Chris

Hi Chris

I had a free ch so I just the put 2 inboard motors with a y cable in the throttle ch and the 2 outboard motors in aux3

And made a mix Thr to aux3 100%, and set the mix on a switch.

In this was I can turn off an on the outboard motors,,, Just for fun wink

Cheers

Soren

looks great, I had one of these from modelhause years ago with 4 speed 4 hundreds. flew amazingly well , but with less power that this one. was gutted when mine was eventually shot down by old boy at club who put his tranny on without looking at peg board, of couse with 2.4 that is a thing of the past.

• 3 months later...