Flair Hannibal information sought...

Advert

Not sure about the Hannibal but the closed loops for the elevator halves on my DB Gypsy Moth are controlled by one servo with the wires fed down 4 snake outers (2 up and 2 down - the elevators halves are totally separate) from the servo to where they exit the fuselage. With your fuselage uncovered it will be easy to install suitable feeds.

The rudder closed loop is from a cross servo bar with the wires both completely outside the fuselage as the full size. The Hannibal will be different I suppose.

Geoff

• 3 months later...

Hi Kevin, I've been re-building my Hannibal for a couple of years. I'm using closed loop on all control surfaces. My model is modified to fit into my Mini. The fuselage and wings are in two pieces. I've got some shots of the model taken during the build over the past couple of summers. Let me know if you're interested and I'll email them to you.

Kind regards

Brian.

Posted by ozjimthree3 on 19/11/2018 09:48:15:

Hi Kevin, I've been re-building my Hannibal for a couple of years. I'm using closed loop on all control surfaces. My model is modified to fit into my Mini. The fuselage and wings are in two pieces. I've got some shots of the model taken during the build over the past couple of summers. Let me know if you're interested and I'll email them to you.

Kind regards

Brian.

Thank you for the offer Brian.

All sorted and model finished, as yet unflown.

Why not post the picture`s here for all and sundry to see.

Thanks again.

Kev

• 1 year later...