Where's all the stock?

Glider Guider

August before last I bought a Multiplex Heron RR for £300 delivered from Kings Lyn model shop. It has been great. It is beutifully bade, takes minutes to install the receiver and you are ready to go (obviously have to set your Tx to suit)

It flys really well, soars well in any hint of lift and is quite aerobatic.

Advert

Posted by FlyinBrian on 26/04/2019 10:43:47:

August before last I bought a Multiplex Heron RR for £300 delivered from Kings Lyn model shop. It has been great. It is beutifully bade, takes minutes to install the receiver and you are ready to go (obviously have to set your Tx to suit)

It flys really well, soars well in any hint of lift and is quite aerobatic.

I bought the kit version and outfitted it myself, but yes it's a great all round model.

There is a guy on this forum named Iglesias. No not Julio his cousin. He advertised ply for sale and offered samples. I took up his offer and received 4 pieces of nice quality dark ply. I don't know the wood type but is pretty hard and rigid. Even plies and cuts cleanly. Nice smell too. Could be chestnut. Anyway I recommend contacting him to see what he can supply..I intend putting his samples to good use once I'm out of hospital. They were useful sizes.