Six Nations 2019

john stones 1 - Moderator

I am honestly starting to believe, that for England to take a leaf out of anyone's book, the practitioners have got to get behond, "that don't work, try sonthing else", and the reaction time has b to be sub 80 minutes,

Anyway, I will sing for anyone up North, come September.

Advert

Don't, in the light of a disregard for the laws of rugby in general in the game, see why a practitioner should be singled out because of a bit of laziness to grip, not, (so far), getting more than a penalty. Although I decry the waste a penalty entails.

And a serious world class kicker of a dead ball.

Not too sure if there is much more than a bit of clever externally preprogrammed clockwork between the ears.

Hard to fathom what happens to England, when they play, they look world beaters, it all falls apart very easy though, pretty much same as under Lancaster, so it ain't nothing new. Owen is a top player, gives his all every time, time he gave his head a shake though. What would England give for a Captain like AWJ ?

Few warm up games to enjoy before the World Cup. yes

Don't know John, I get, against Scotland, they were trying to humiliate them in the second half. Wales (teamthink) was a one off. Didn't work, Scotland heads don't go down. When did you last see a Scotland side give up. And when a fancy, practiced, high speed, shift the ball, out through the backs,---- got intercepted. Repeat ad infinitum.

The correction is, bring it back to the forwards. Calm it down. Drain some lungs of oxygen. God forbid, do a Wales, make the victim play in their half. Having got seven, that's the last you get for a while. Over to you, we are still ahead, do something about it.

The last paragraph didn't happen. Once called winning ugly.

Drives me mad. Wales ain't that good, except at winning.

Any way, best get practicing for singing the Welsh anthem, as well as ours. Might be handy, come September. Not easy, I had cause to know it at one time.