Six Nations 2019

john stones 1 - Moderator

Advert

Wales are No3 in the world. And get over this one, they are on course for a crack at a slam, or the championship.

But I'm having new glazing done, and the door fitter was adamant, "les bleus, bien sûr," He didn't look too sure though. No cockiness.

Have I been waiting for this.

Edited By Don Fry on 01/02/2019 19:37:13

Scotland v Italy first tomorrow. Be plenty tries, Scots will win it, but I hope Italy play well, don't enjoy watching them get battered.

Ireland v England later. Irish are a bit good, be happy if England play well, more speed at breakdowns would be a change for the better. Irish to win, but I live in hopes. rose

In my view, the greatest step forward for wales was their ability to maintain pressure right to the final whistle, something they have often failed to manage in the past. France, also, were still up for it but individual stellar performances can show how matches can be turned around in the blink of an eye in the same way that individual mistakes can similarly affect outcomes.