TRAPPED

onetenor

Can anyone help in anyway. ?? I'm stuck in Hospital in Holywell N Wales. Mobile phone communication almost non existent. I am also a member of Aeromodeller forum but have got accidentally logged out I don\t know why. I can't get past the stupid captchas which I'm sure aren't needed, Can anyone let the lads know I'm stuck in HOLYWELL community hospital having had two total hip replacements. I'm sure the Mods would sort me out. I hate being out of touch.I'm known as onetenor or one tenor John Mantova In my current state I can't recall my password. As I side mobile coms rubbish so can't use E mail either Can't get the pass nos to get back on E mail. If someone would let Aeromodelller know. I'd be much obliged P.S, Also Model Boats Mayhem and Model boats Forum. Thanks John Mantova

Hi John, it's Tony or BB do you want me to talk to Klippy or Pol

How areeee you doing apart from you connectivity problems

Has everything gone to plan with your ops, you will soon be running up the slopes again mate

Good luck with your recovery.

Give yourself some time John, your body has had a shock and medication

Hours after an op last year, I was sat with my phone in hand, knowing I wanted to ring my wife

But I had no clue how to use the phone, and did not even recall that a number needed to be entered ! !

A few days elapsed before some normality returned

When you are back to normal, a secure Google account can provide you with Passwords and Contacts

Thanks all for good wishes and attempts to help. However Despite help so far I can't get past theses illegible Captchas. First op 15th April after slip and fall on 12th. 2nd op done to attempt to aid overall hip flexibility as muscles and tendons have shrunk.Legs are like two solid lumps of frozen meat. not much Idea where they are most of time. They tend to flop about just now. Need loads of physio to sort them out. Just putting one in front of the other on the frame is tricky.Stephen Craggs thanks for passing on regards From Colin &Doug However I'm still immunicardo as I need my old password and user name reinstating without messing with blurry in distinct photos.My eyes are bad enough but since the first op they have gone quite strange. I am seeing blotches of transparent colour floating in the air Really weird.I'll speak to the M.O. Monday So if it can be arrange that I can do a NORMAL log in on all sites. I'd be very much obliged all round. Regards & many thanks John.

Edited By Steve Hargreaves - Moderator on 29/06/2019 17:52:59

Hi John, we mods can't see a persons password, if we could there wouldn't be any point! I changed your password and sent you an email with your new password, didn't you get it? I'm going to change your password again to what I've sent in your email.

• 2 months later...