Rugby World Cup 2019.

john stones 1 - Moderator

I will sing Hen Wlad Fy Nhada, even if we are out, come Sunday. We have got to have one 6 Nations team left. If only to be the target for 4 years. Get yer singing voice on John. Daffs I can do without, but a leek and chicken pie. That has to have a place. Want a red line, top it with red pepper.

Not asking much. How long to expect an all Northern nation final, let alone dream.

Dai, get a C out, easy after that. I'm a Republican, I can do it.

Edited By Don Fry on 24/10/2019 20:57:46

Advert

So, it's crunch time in the morning for Eng., and I think they have a great chance of making it to the final.......now how does that tune go. winknote

Unfortunately I don't feel as confident about Wales. Even if there were no injuries it would have been a big ask, we haven't been playing well and SA have got their mojo back. Oh and as someone recently said, they're "big buggers" too.

An extra hour of sleeplessness Sun morning. dont know

Edited By ron evans on 25/10/2019 20:04:52

I thought the second disallowed try was a very marginal decision in comparison to the first one which was pretty clear cut. Shame about allowing the ABs to have a soft try - it could have been a zero scoreline for them.

Be good to see Wales rectify the problems from the France game and have a game like England just have. Whomever the opposition in the Final, if Englanf produce a repeat performance they will be very difficult to beat.

Sledging abandoned. Serious.

Wales were surprised last week. France did an old fashioned running French side on them, and it worked. South Africa are brutal, and pretty good, but Wales are hard enough, big enough and ugly enough to blunt that, and are a clever, hard working well organised group, who are difficult to beat. Not seen their best yet, but it's there to be found.

I predicted on page one of this thread, I thought Wales might just win the cup this time. I reckon Wales will prevail, and get to the final. And I hope they do.

Land of our fathers, in phonetics, no excuse. Come on Wales.

My hair-n wool-add ver n-had eye
Un ann-will ee me
Gool-ard buy-rth ah chant-or-yon
En-wog-yon oh vree
Eye goo-rol ruv-elle-weir
Gool-ard garr-weir trah-mahd
Tross ruh-thid coll-ass-ant eye gwide

Gool-ard, gool-ard
Ply-dee-ol oiv eem gool-ard
Trah more un veer eer bee-rr hore-ff buy
Oh buthed eer hen-yithe ba