Can't change frame rate on a DX8 G2

Fingerless

Cant change the frame rate from 22ms on my DX8 G2 i have the latest updates and im in the UK i dont think it supports dsm2.

Everything still works even the digital servos on my Blade 230s, it was easy to change to 11ms on my old DX8 mabye its the version i have the European version of the DX8g

https://youtu.be/Ardcvfw5jIA

Advert

• 10 months later...

Does anyone have this problem solved?

I just bought a DX8G2, and tried to bind it to the Quad Race Serial Receiver. The binding is successful, but always in 22ms framerate. As mentioned above, I cannot change this in the System setup.

I really appreciated if anyone can provide a solution.

The receiver is 11ms compatible, but some analogue servos are not 11ms compatible

The transmitter should default to 11ms when bound to your receiver

Something in your configuration is stopping this

Initial wing type of acro heli needs checking too

As suggested above, a complete input to a clean model selection should do it, not using copies

Edited By Denis Watkins on 19/08/2020 18:04:16

Posted by Denis Watkins on 19/08/2020 17:49:05:

The receiver is 11ms compatible, but some analogue servos are not 11ms compatible

As suggested above, a complete input to a clean model selection should do it, not using copies

Thank you for your reply.

I will try to use a new model for this. I guess if I choose multi-rotor type, there should not be any configuration to force the RC to use 22ms.

Posted by Denis Watkins on 19/08/2020 17:49:05:

Tried to use a new model (Multirotor) to bind, but still no luck sad. I can only get 22ms framerate.

Just checked my DX8 G2 I have added all the software updates when I purchased it a month or so ago, I do not have the option to change the frame rate. It might be worth giving Logic service department call, I believe the guy there used to work for Spektrum uk I am sure he can tell you if it's possible to change.

Posted by Paul C. on 20/08/2020 13:27:44:

Just checked my DX8 G2 I have added all the software updates when I purchased it a month or so ago, I do not have the option to change the frame rate. It might be worth giving Logic service department call, I believe the guy there used to work for Spektrum uk I am sure he can tell you if it's possible to change.

Paul, did you do this

With the Tx Off

Hold down the scroll button

Switch on for next menu

Frame Rate has its own box

Edited By Denis Watkins on 20/08/2020 15:11:05

The number you quoted Jia is the old Horizon Hobbies UK number, which closed a couple of years ago when HH moved to a centralised Europe operation. Spektrum is now distributed in the UK by Logic RC, from their Website 

1. In the first instance, please call the Spektrum Service Centre:

01992 558226 then select Option 3 from the menu to get through direct.

link

Edited By John Lee on 21/08/2020 13:48:11

Posted by John Lee on 21/08/2020 13:42:37:

The number you quoted Jia is the old Horizon Hobbies UK number, which closed a couple of years ago when HH moved to a centralised Europe operation. Spektrum is now distributed in the UK by Logic RC, from their Website

1. In the first instance, please call the Spektrum Service Centre:

01992 558226 then select Option 3 from the menu to get through direct.

link

Edited By John Lee on 21/08/2020 13:48:11

Thanks for the information. Do you happen to know the contact of the EU central of HH?