Thumbs Up For Probuild UK

If memory serves I recall in the past some criticism of Probuild UK. However, my very recent experience this past week I have nothing but praise for them and in particular front man Andy.

Probuild has some reductions recently on some of the larger scale Extreme Flight kits. It seems they are clearing the decks for the arrival of new stock as I understand it. Following my initial phone call to establish stock availability I took the plunge. Andy did say that the 3 boxes would quite likely arrive over two days (the largest being last). They were duly sent via DHL 24 hours. That's where it went rather pear shaped. The two smaller boxes arrived on time and I waited for the third one on the next day. Didn't arrive! In fact it sat at the depot for 3 days before I got fidgety. The tracking information I had access to was rather vague an just indicated "at the sortation facility" . I phoned Andy a couple of times to see, as a business client of DHL if he could access any further info. He came back and confirmed it was at the DHL/UKMail Ipswich depot. I tried unsuccessfully to call Customer Service three times. What laugh that was - no answer - at 7p a minute over a period of 30 minutes. Back to Andy who agreed with me that as the depot is 40 minutes away from me may be a visit to see what was going on was called for.

This I did and to cut a long story short apparently the driver couldn't get the box in his van and there it just sat in a delivery bay. The girl on reception went and searched for it after phoning the driver twice (who was out on deliveries) to see where the box was. Eventually she found it in the wrong bay. I said I'll take it with me right now to save them a job! I was just glad to liberate it from the depot! teeth 2.

Anyway, thanks to Andy in always being available when I phoned to help with the situation.thumbs up

Edited By Adrian Smith 1 on 06/12/2019 19:53:51

• 1 month later...

Another positive endorsement for Probuild.

After searching around for a particular tank, this was the only firm with stock I could find. I remembered there were some recent postings and checked this thread as I've never used them on line although I'm sure I've bought from them at shows.

The tank arrived very promptly along with some additional fittings I'd ordered. I had a small moment of doubt when I went back to the site to double check one of the dimensions when I noticed the tank was out of stock - emailed Probuild to confirm that my order had gone through and was relieved to get a very quick reply confirming I'd had the last one.

In conclusion, a good e-commerce site where stock levels are either automatically or quickly updated, good response to contact and [very] reasonable postage charges with prompt delivery.