Insanity seems to be setting in

Peter Miller

I’ve come to the conclusion that we model fliers are a very bright bunch after seeing the pictures at the weekend. We’ve had EASA, drone laws, 2 types of registration and of course online testing to get our heads around.

A lot of people that went to the parks and seafronts couldn’t either care or keep 2m apart. Not difficult really.

Edited By cymaz on 23/03/2020 06:27:05

Two members of my family went to see my wife's 88 years old mother on Mothers' day. Stayed for a couple of hours apparently. They are both educated, professional people, which goes to show (in this case at least) that stupidity is not just the preserve of the plebs. I'm furious about it, because it'll be us (wife and I) who'll be forced to pick up the pieces if the worst happens.

"Cider country, Worcestershire, so an efete Southerner"

Worcestershire is more north than Winchester.

That makes you a Northerner.

When you're from the South Coast, almost everyone is a Northener wink

"A lot of people that went to the parks and seafronts couldn’t either care or keep 2m apart."

We'll be doing what France is doing within a couple of days, I think. Most of the public just can't cope with complex instructions of more than two syllables.

"Stay home" might work, when backed up with fines or internment.

Edited By Nigel R on 23/03/2020 10:22:49

Posted by Cliff 1959 on 23/03/2020 10:16:22:

Cuban8 Most of the care homes around here have been off limits for visitors for at least a week if not two! Very surprised they were allowed in!

My mother-in-law despite being 88 and in failing health, still manages to live independently at home - will never go into care while she has all her marbles, which I fully respect and understand. She gets two phone calls from my wife every day and has good neighbours who look out for her. We're an hour's drive away so not able to respond immediately to an emergency. So foolish to put her at risk for the sake of a couple of hours nattering given all the warnings and horrific news from Italy and other places.