Please advise for LiPo charger

Dear friends,

I have 2 sets of LiPo batteries,a couple 3S 2200 mAh and 10 little 1S 250mAh ones. Former have a XT60 connectors and JST-XHR balance connectors, while the 1S batteries for the Mobula are these URUAV 3.8V 300mAh 40/80C 1S of which I don't know the charging connector name.

So my usage would be charging sets (4-6-8) of the 1S or the couple of 3S I have.

Budget not great but some future proofing welcome

Of course good handling of charge and discharge rates, balancing and voltages are needed.

Looked in the forum but all similar posts were VERY old and pointed to discontinued products.

Thank you very much.

Advert

I have a couple of Hobby King chargers, cost c£40 each a couple of years ago, the link below takes you to the new improved version - abi more expensive.

I don't know if it will handle the 1s's

Charger

Just realised it only does up to 6s but I use 2x4 cell packs in series and charge each one separately.

Edited By FlyinBrian on 08/05/2020 12:07:56

The connector on those 1S batteries is the Mini Micro JST 2.0 PH 2 pin. You can buy the corresponding sockets for a few pence on Amazon or Ebay & make up adaptor leads.

Alternatively you should find that they fit directly in the Hitec X4 Micro charger which is also sold rebranded as the SkyRC Quattro Micro charger.

For general LiPo chargers I now use the ISDT brand which I've found to be very accurate & reliable.