Litttle Toot 1/4 scale

Hello all

I am new to this forum, but have read it for a while now. I have just recieved a Little toot from SLEC all cut and ready to go. I wonder if anyone out there has the 1974 Radio Modeller with the little toot build review. If so if you could copy it and send it to me that would be handy. I would refund any postage etc.

Look forward to hearing from your guys and girls.

Regards

Mark

Advert

Hi Mark

Unfortunately i don't have what you are after but this is mine from many years ago,scratch built from an old plan,I originally had a ASP90 up front,I later fitted an OS120 fs and sold it to another club member and he is delighted with the performance.

Its sraightforward build so nothing to worry about

Little Toot

Mark. welcome to the forum.

If you look on the thread that Jim Carss suggested then you will find that the Tapsfield plan is in the March 1975 Radio Modeller ( not 1974 ) You will also see there are several similar plans as explained in that thread from 10 years ago. I am confident that the info I gave then was the correct info on the Tapsfield 1975 plan. It would be worth finding out which plan number you have you have before trying to get a copy of the article. I am surprised that SLEC would have cut a set of parts for the 1975 plan unless they did it specially for you.

Welcome to the forum Mark.

I have a copy of the March 1975 Radio Modeller that I can scan & send you a .pdf copy of the Little Toot article. Just let me have your email address via a Private Message (if you click on my name on the left it should open up a page with a 'Send me a message' link)