Article 16 question

Trevor Crook

As I am a BMFA B cert holder, I have responded to the email requiring a box to be ticked in the membership portal to confirm that I have read Article 16.

My father in law is an A cert holder, but does not have internet access, so he does all his BMFA membership via paperwork with his club. The club sent him hard copy of Article 16 which he has read. Does anyone know if there is a mechanism for him to confirm this with the BMFA.

Posted by Richard Ashworth on 10/01/2021 16:32:25:

Anyone else having trouble downloading the Competency Certificate proof from an iPad?

Downloaded after doing the test (not 100% but enough) and stored on Books, Pages and Adobe but none seem to like the format (or length of name?) and can be uploaded to the BMFA site for proof.

Thanks

Richard

Yes, same here. My Tablet and my phone can't do it either. Only my main computer can do it.

Also, my phone and Tablet are unable to open my profile on the BMFA Site.

Such is life...... just gave to use a bigger computer.

Posted by Richard Ashworth on 10/01/2021 16:32:25:

Anyone else having trouble downloading the Competency Certificate proof from an iPad?

Downloaded after doing the test (not 100% but enough) and stored on Books, Pages and Adobe but none seem to like the format (or length of name?) and can be uploaded to the BMFA site for proof.

Thanks

Richard

Richard

If you forward the email to [email protected] explaining the issue we will add the certificate to your records for you.