New EDF jet range from Graupner

winchweight

Advert

The models look great, especially the Typhoon! The forum photo shows it built and flying with the gangly wire undercarriage omitted - this clearly looks better - but I do wonder how long those wing stores will last - can you belly land on the drop tanks and live to fly again??  If you can, thats a cool solution!

I agree with the comments on the UC, does the eurofighter have working canards, I built the old X-flight kit a few years ago with limited success due to non working canards, turns were exciting and high alpha flight the norm, in honesty it took me all my time to keep the thing flying until it kindly sprialled into a cow pat which was a blessing imho..

I got the F-35, got home and opened the box, all was good until I looked through the exhaust and one of the fan blades was bust! I took the model back to the shop and got a one for one swop for the F-5! The foam on the model was better and the fan etc was 10x better. Construction was great, everything works fine, happy with the model. I didnt use the supplied glue as it looked dodgy,used UHU POR and epoxy to construct instead. With a 20c 2200mha 3s lipo there was enough power there for the model to handlaunch or t/o from short grass runway etc.

To get the lipo I had to hack away some foam to fit the lipo, (I have heard this is the case on most of the new model's)...