What does everyone think of....

Advert

I think definitely. We have an email newsletter and a non interactive website but communication aside from that is literally if you see someone at the field. With over 100 members you often dont see a friend for months, think it would be a valuable and useful tool - and fun.

Might be nice to broker relationships with adjacent clubs - is always fun to fly somehwere new.

Think it could work if not only for the club to contact members but for the members to be able to contact each other.

MB

Good point Eric.

I have only recognised 1 person from Winchester Club though probably cos look at different threads though I am sure if their was a faciltiy the club would promote that in the newsletter.

Bound to add to the social side of our hobby - how many times have you gone flying, been there for hours and had one flight because of the genial banter that goes on can be just as much fun?

Hi David, It would be interesting to have some statistics..how many readers do you have?..how many look at the forum?..how many contribute to the forum?..how many are high imput contributers?

Why not try it, but I suspect you might be less than impressed

ernie

• 3 weeks later...