Who's got Flying Weather?

Bud

I will start it off with my Flights this morning.

First up was the Yak54 Scratchbuilt of Rediboard Foam  and she did very well up above the trees at my place. I put her through all the manuvers i can do (limited) and then brought her down for a good landing in my snow plowed yard.

Next up after charging the Battery was my Scratchbuilt P51 SlowStang. It is a very nice slow flying Mustang with an extra large wing core. It fly's just about any way you want it to.

Can slow way down tor nice easy landings in my small area inside the treeline.

A very cold morning 11deg. F but i am not out there that long at a time. I come in and warm while my Batt. charges up for the next flight.

Have a nice Fly!

Advert

David Ashby wrote (see)

Those JP Tigersharks don't last long when something goes wrong, not the strongest of aeroplanes

Where do you fly Bud?   (profile .....hint hint )

David, i fly here at home in Rose City,Mi.(USA) i have 10.5 acres of land mostly JackPines.

I fly in the cleared area beside my house and i have get the plane up above the trees and then bring

it back down inside the treeline for a landing.

That's why i like slow flyers like my SlowStang.

Have a nice fly!

• 2 years later...
Might be able to get in a flight this morning the wind is only 6mph and not too cold
about 12deg F.
Still not light yet , i get up early.
Snow on the ground of course but i don't have ski's on the planes so i take what i get
 for landings.
Cheers 

Freezing cold, but bright and not too breezy this morning here in Reading. Got a couple of flights in with the spitfire, but called it a day due to cold fingers and people selfishly wanting to play football just because the loacal park is also the home of the local football club!!!

Still great fun and an excellent start to a Sunday.

Not `ere,snows this morning and a little rain this after noon,no flying for 2 days, what ever will I do