Weh hey ...it's actually looking half decent

Advert

Eric Bray wrote (see)
Nice bright dry day here, and not a breath of wind. Guess who got dragged around the shops to be the pack-mule.

Some people are born w,,ps some are just henpecked, others just know which side the butter is on

Nice bright dry day here, and not a breath of wind, Guess who chickened out as it was TOO COLD.  I blame the central heating.  . I could almost walk on the Top of the blades of grass they were frozen so hard.

Phil Wood wrote (see)
iawnski wrote (see)
yep im ready to rock (do you get it rock eh) oh never mind weather looks good im out there hope the team will get there backsides of the computer and join me and you no who 
Are you and the gang still going tomorrow?............May see you there if you are, just waiting for the all clear.

Polyfilla.

absolutely...Slinger and spekky Tx all setup for you on mode 2 mate!

Reading down through the forumn it strikes me that on your side of the pond or on my side all modelers sound the same. Too cold- too windy- wife has other plans. Modelers are all the same.

We just like to fly different things. I happen to like planes with open cockpits and two wings.
  What works for me is to fly when ever I can.

Mowerman wrote (see)
There's no such thing as too cold,just inappropriate clothing

Can't afford a Space Suit. Eyes streaming, fingers numb, the number on the birthday cards going up + Central Heating.

Anyway, weather forecasters said weather getting poor Mid afternoon on Sunday, They were wrong It got breezy and wet from early evening on Saturday and stayed that way all day today.