Bob Wright free plan Morane saulnier 35 EP2

Hi there, does anyone remember this free plan.

Early 2000 I think, I can't seem to find any links to the plan or write up.

Love to hear if you built it or remember it.

I built it many years ago and remember it flew well,

Wanting to built it again

Cheers Steve nz

20230315_185921.jpg

Edited by Steve Fox
Add pictures

• 2 weeks later...

A long time ago I scratch built a Morane Saunier A1 at around 80" for a IIRC 20cc petrol. I chose that one because the fuz was simply a set of round formers with slots cut for equal stringers around the circumference - easy to keep it true during construction. I remember the aileron linkage was a bit dodgy with me electing to fit a single servo in the fuz and torque tubes in the wings to the outboard ailerons. It flew quite well but I could never build lightly and this airframe somewhat suffered because of that. None of this helps you on your build but I thought I would thank you for reminding me as you don't see many Morane Saulniers about do you!  Good luck with the build.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Thank you for your reply. I have an A1 1/3 scale I am building as well,when I say that, I started before Covid19 and have 90% of the fus built. It has been on the back burner due to other household projects, but will get back to it soon. The Bob Wright plan has always been in the back of my mind to do again. So as a small project I have made a good start on it.

His plan was based on a two seater trainer essentially between wars and was operated by many countries. A few examples are still around.

It's a semi scale plan, but I will try to put a bit of scale feature into it.

Thanks for your reply and comments 

Cheers Steve NZ

Mxx_Denial-Brackx-Coll_03-edited.jpg

Morane-Saulnier_MS_35_WP1.jpg