Used Laser engines for sale

Jon H

I have been asked to deal with selling off some used Laser engines as i am better placed to evaluate them so here they are. Please note that i am doing this myself and the company is not involved. 

Laser 90, one of the last batches which means current spec spares fit it. The only part i cannot provide is a piston ring. 

Laser 160v, mid 90's manufacture but upgraded with current carb and mount

Laser 200v, early 90s manufacture, super tigre carbs but current mount

Laser 240v, mid 90's manufacture but again upgraded to current spec carbs and mount. 

I performed all of the upgrades on these engines here in the past for the customer when they were last serviced and they mostly sat in storage since then. Now they are for sale, i have inspected all of the engines again and test run them all. They are all in good condition and run well. I will take photos and upload them later. 

Prices are somewhat negotiable, but the V's would be good value at half their new price as they run well and are in good condition. 

If anyone is interested or wants to make an offer let me know. 

Advert

1 hour ago, Mike Mc said:

Any difference in performance between the old ST and modern carbs?

Some swear by the ST carbs, some at them. I have found they either work brilliantly or dont work at all. 

Not that it matters massively in this case as the 200 has now gone to a new home...or at least it will tomorrow when i post it.