Kavan Covering Film

I have just bought three rolls of white covering film from the French supplier Weymuller. At 12€ for 2 metres it's less than half the price of Oracover at 30€. I plan to use it on my Galaxy Models "Mystic." Progress on this quick-build project has stalled. I'm not sure whether it's available in the UK but if it is has anybody used it? All I can say so far is that it's a very brilliant white!

I'll let you know how I get on.

We All Do This Don't We (1).JPG

We All Do This Don't We (2).JPG

Hi Dave I havent heard of Kavan brand covering in our area of the UK ,south east. I mostly use RapidRc's covering unless other makes are supplied with a job .Rapids white covering is a brilliant white and all colours  are excellent ,tough, adhere and shrinks well with no sagging when left in the sun . Suspect it comes from the other side of the great wall like most other things but it works very well . Rapid sell 5m roll for around £22-50 as opposed to Oracover at £62-50 !

I have no connection with Rapid other than as a sattisfied customer and they are very local.

Rapid Rc's covering film is the same stuff that 4 Max sells and Hobbyking used to sell but both more expensive than HK. With the re-opening of their UK sales I'm hoping that HK covering film will make a welcomed reappearance!

Edited by Ron Gray