Great service from SLEC

A note of great service to SLEC.

I bought a Sky 40 lately from them and a steerable nose wheel arm was missing and also two snakes were of insufficient length.

Phoned them a couple of days ago and spoke a very nice woman. ...... today ..... both control arm and two snakes arrived by post.

A great no fuss service ...... much appreciated SLEC 

Very happy customer

Toto

15 hours ago, Bob Burton said:

Good service in correcting their mistakes, but it would have been better if they had got things right in the first place

A bit harsh Bob, but fair I guess. Good after sales service is better in the long run.

Pity our politicians can't admit their mistakes, let alone correct them. And don't get me started on software, which is never right in the first place, nor after countless updates 🤣

To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Whoops, politics and religion in the same post 😉

On 21/10/2023 at 15:30, Bob Burton said:

Good service in correcting their mistakes, but it would have been better if they had got things right in the first place

Mistakes happen. What separates the best from the rest is how they are dealt with, in my opinion.

I've always had great service from SLEC by internet order and face to face at shows.

• Like 1