Servo recommendation - Small glider

Sticking a couple of servos in the wings on a SLEC Coyote, first proper model so I didn't think to change the build slightly to incorporate screwed in servo mounts and instead did as the instructions said and glued them in. This means once the servos are in the only way to remove them is to cut the covering.

I need a recommendation on mini servos that aren't overly expensive but are reliable, I know I don't need digital servos and I don't think they need to be metal geared as the model isn't very big. What would you guys advise?

I do have a load of HXT900 MICRO SERVO 1.6KG / 0.12SEC / 9.8G and I do have two CORONA CS238MG METAL GEAR SERVO 4.6KG / 0.14SEC / 22G which I could remove from another model. I'd like to get the covering on sooner rather than later as my new model will be arriving any time now so want to get started on that.

Edited by Hoochykins

Loads of cheap 9g or smaller servos about . I have used tower pro 9g and have only ever had one duff one found during test before fitting, The metal geared type although a touch heavier are more durable against knocks. Fine for small lightweight models 

14 minutes ago, Engine Doctor said:

Loads of cheap 9g or smaller servos about . I have used tower pro 9g and have only ever had one duff one found during test before fitting, The metal geared type although a touch heavier are more durable against knocks. Fine for small lightweight models 

Something like the MG90S?

Would it be looking at EMAX or similar also or would these be overkill? I'm really only looking for hight reliability.

The MG90 s would be fine . Its a small plane and even the cheaper sg 9g would be ok . I used the plastic geared 9g  in a very fast Nigel Hawes Tucano and flew it regularly for 8 or nine years with no issues . There is a lot of servo snobbery and in a lot of cases all it does is push the price up . There must be millions of the little Tower pro in circulation without issue but its down to you really . Emax are very good so its your call .