Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

all this talk about lipo's reminds me of the following------------

the police caught two lad's -one eating firework's---the other drinking the fluid out of car batteries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they charged one and let the other one off..........................

ken anderson......

The BBC sent a reporter round to a man's house on his 100th Birthday. "How do you explain your long life?" Said the young man.
Reply. "I have never drunk alcohol, not a drop, ever."
At the same moment there was a terrible crashing sound from the next room that went on for several seconds. "Whats that?!"

"Oh it's my dad, he's drunk again"
Groan.

don't know how many people noticed on the national news a couple of week's ago that
'egrington smythe brownlow the 3rd' who was acknowledged as the father/inventor of the crossword as we know it today had died aged 98 years---his last wish was to be buried in an unmarked grave in his home town of huddersfield.----rip.

anybody who want's to pay their last respect's to the great man can do so by going through the cemetery gates---walk four graves down and six graves across to the left and you will find his plot.

ken anderson............

And didnt sail on them either by the sounds of it
I was once asked by a "senior" member of staff in the cobblers I worked in as a "Saturday boy" to go to the chemist to collect his Durex "rubber finger protectors"....he obviously thought I looked innocent
- I promptly removed a packet that I had in my pocket ready "for the weekend" - and asked him if these would suffice.... as the Chemist would be shutting before I could get there!
He never made me the butt of his silly jokes after that.