The Cafe

Former Member

Hi Pil & all
This is my latest mad Idear. I have decided to go back to my youth, and as I started out as a Mod, and passed my motor cycle test on a Capri 80 scooter, and used it for over a year. I then got frends With a Rocker who had a 650 triumph and also had a 350 triumph witch he was selling for £35, so I tried it out and was a bit cagee as to weather or not to by it, but did, and then till now have been a out and out rocker but at the moment have got a Gold Wing 1100 cc, But the sad day has come when it has got to heavy for me to move around, so I thougt it was a time to be relistic, and to face the fact that at 58 years old I need something that I can push around esaly, so I whent out and got a Tamoretti 125 retro scooter and a open face helmet and the parker coat, and have now become a true re born Mod, and I am having so much fun riding round all the lanes in Essex and Sufork neer my home. I shoud have dun this some time back as it has rekindeled my love of the open road, and given my work mates a good laff, this cant be bad all in a cupple of weeks. By the way this is a grate thread as I very seldom keep to the topic.
Keeping fun alive Owen.  

Well you are in the right place m8 although a large Starbucks will get anybodys heart tarted or stopped for that matter.

Whats the weather like in your neck of the woods with Mayvember almost done here we should top 20c today and no wind should be 30+ by now.

Sorry guys most conversations turn to the weather sooner later so thought I would get that in.

Anybody coming to Canada for hol's this summer ????? got some great little airshows here and there also a few float fly's if of course your interestd in flys that float.

Ive just awoken to a nice calm morning. might walk down for a fly then do some resto work  on my triumph spitfire, and tonight maybe I will get time to sand down the frame on my old francis barnett. what year did they stop making the hard tails and go to shocks. I dont know what year it is.

sounds like my everyday model. haka. taka.   graupner? Robbe?????
Actually, I have a question . I need some heli parts for a old graupner jet ranger.
it has a drop in mechanism. but I dont know what shop to get them from . can you guys suggest a reputable dealer /shop.