The Cafe

Former Member

I might as well get a round in then, as I never do in real life:

There you go guys

As this is the off topic thread, anyone else been biking in the nice weather? Took my beasty for the MOT this morning after it's long winter hibernation. Passed with flying (not meant as an aviation reference) colours then went off for a little trundle around the Essex marshes.

Edited By Gemma Fairchild on 22/05/2009 14:30:55

I don't like being overtaken by grumpy people .I'm supposed to be the only one ! Seriously ? I like it .More power to our elbows  Eh! This could be the best blog site ever ! I've never been on one by the way . I think its great that like -minded peeps can talk about their lives etc knowing what we've learnt about each other so far ! I must admit -I wonder if anyone knows why i'm "Grumpy" .I am quite prepared to reveal all on this new thread if any one wants to know.
but "you won't believe it ! "  & it is quite serious for that matter ! I'd love to share my experiences with you all .It might help .
What a good idea polymodcitizen

I've been out befriending farmers recently, with a want to fly in one of thier fields. My club site is slap bang in the middle of hampshire, even though Its call Portsmouth and district MAC. Have a look and you'll see how far away Pompey is to the middle of Hampshire! Anyway, no luck as of yet, ill keep trying though!

Anyone any ideas of the best way to transport a model on a push bike?!