The Cafe

Former Member

Advert

Yea, I thought so. My late friend & mentor, Syd Seear, used to fly Mosquito's and Beaufighters during the war & told me a similar tale where he was returning to base and came accross a Fokker Wolf, also out of ammo, who saluted him on passing.
He was sure that would be the end. Amazing some of the things that actually happened at that awfull time.

Hi Phil,
              this was my dog Brynni, he was a Russian Borzoi  and the most beautiful natured animal I have ever come across,

Its hard to describe how upset I was when I lost him to bone cancer, never been interested in having another dog since but may think on it whem we have finally moved house and I have more time for another Borzoi.
He was around 7 stone and stood 32'' at the shoulder,

regards,        Terry 

Nice one polyomnipotent
Just like me . I've said it before & I'll say it again .I went to a club meeting & they told me about this thing called the A test .I said yeah ! Would you like me to do it inverted ?(apart from the take- off & landing)  Never been back since (3 OR IS IT 4 years ago)
I fly very early in the morning (about five o'clock -usually no wind ) on my own .

GOing back to the A test. All it proves is that one can fly a test, not how safe one is.

A very famous modeller, writer, designer etc told me that when the tests first came out he went along to take the A test. The examiner said to him "Oh YOU don't need to take the test."

Famous modeller refused to haven anything more to do with the test system.