Programming ff9 transmitter

weasel

i have a seagull harrier, and would like some help on how to set up seperate servos, for the elevator and ailerons. what are the right channel numbers i should use ?. the receiver is a fp-r148df 7 channel.  i am having a right stewing hear, any help will be greatly appreciated, before a size 8 makes contact with the craft..   

regards weasel................

Advert

weaselo--1 and six for the seperate aileron's youngin - for seperate elevator servo's it'll be prob 2 and seven....i've never used that before...but i think that'll be the only way you can gan....wait and see what else come's back in /reply's for you...........

ken anderson....

ps - ronnie-if it is just 2 servo control on the elevator-you could just 'y lead' them into no 2..........

Edited By ken anderson. on 17/11/2009 09:48:34

hello andy, yes it has two elevator servos.  just trying to program the set.  ken i have fitted the leads to the channel numbers, to no avail...  a divent naa whits rang we eet. have tried a y lead,  no good as the servos are running the same way.. its going into box 13.

Hi Ronnie.

Just a thought?    Make sure your in the right  'MODE'  to start with.

I've just sorted out the programming on a Phase 6 sports, that I've recently completed.
   on my old Futaba  FP-T8up.

All the complicated mixes are in the ( 'GLIDER' ) modes .... 
    'Yes' I know its not a glider that you are programming!

Keith.   

Edited By Wor'Keith on 17/11/2009 12:22:46

weaselo-their right youngin----activate in the menu's-the airbrake-it'll be inhibitted..that should get both of thon aileron's gannin...if it does'nt try one of the other mix's-flapperon it should dee it...yal ha ta revarse some o the servo's...mind ya..............ifd ya havnt got the buek...gan on to futaba's site an doon load it so yana watt ya deein.... 

see ya soon youngin..

the lad's doon sooth al not hav a clu watt wa on a boot..........'sss.

sound young un, will gee eet a shot the neet, as am ganning to graft, ownly on twenty fower ower shift. a howp that will dee the trick,  a hey got a buek on the set. will deek eet and see wat the crack ees, if it dosnee graft  a will get back in touch gadge. mang nix to the gourey,s down the drom......

weazo...........

Whatever next?  moderated as "silly".... Im sure our fellow non geordie forum users can understand the humour and have a little fun at picking out our dialect?  - oh well never mind. 

Weasel, I had to set my Superstar twin elevator servo up on a 7 channel FASST Rx module for my FF9.  Channel 2 and 7 like Ken says......

Heres a link to futabas website with step by step guidance.

It works a treat young un.

Craig (proud of the geordie dialect) Carr

Yes Ken I know - and Craig - I am sure some may well find it fun, but I for one have no idea what you guys were talking about!  I'm sure there would be complaints if we allowed foreigh language to pervade the forum - as it sometines does, and this is rightly stopped also. To me, and I suspect others, your written dialect may as well be foreign.
I didn't mean offence calling it silly...and I have changed that
Timbo...living in Wales but wouldnt allow Welsh language on here either

Edited By Timbo - Administrator on 17/11/2009 16:46:31

course not david--up this end of the wood's we have a laugh at our own expense...you'll have to win the lottery and come up here-to the laid back end of the wood's.....and turn your clock back 50year's..........you'll be surprised how social everyone is......

ken anderson.............ne 1.......

ronnie/weasel--back to your post-are you sorted.......youngin(young lad)?...

David as Ken says you should pay us a visit,,,,       

Definetely laid back up here,...... Wouldn't go as far as to say turning the clock back 50 years but .............ive only just recently gone all modern and moved over from coal to something new fangled called "gas"....  

Craig

Edited By Craig Carr on 18/11/2009 16:06:06

I like the North East, been up a few times, visited the boys at BRC, but not to fly.

The chat here reminded me of the time we walked the coast to coast trail in 2000.  We were at Grosmont near the end and stopped at a farm. The farmer came to greet us and his accent was so broad that I honestly couldn't understand a single word he said -  his wife had a perfect southern accent, they seemed to understand one another thankfully and they made us very welcome    

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 18/11/2009 16:32:14

ken nearly, sorted oot, teking the craft doon tae langhoughton, andy  sed he wad hev a deek at eet.  young un will keep ya posted on the crack gadge,  best regards weasel.... david  a. will mang the crack shortly.  

p.s not much fleeing the morn, rakes of panney  and wind....

hi to make things really simple get hold of the futaba 9c users guide  by annemarie cross this really makes programming a simple affair it is printed by traplet i have used mine for years also has pages to write notes. i normally use 1 & 6 for ailerons (p72) elevators  2&5 linear program 93 throttle on 3 and rudder on 4 i usually set rates and expo on switch B you can also use your sub trims ideal for tweaking. i hope this helps
colin