Win a Multiplex Fun Jet kit!

Advert

Yes please. Would like to try an electric version.

Have bought one already and finished it in Blue Angels colours as a sloper with no noisy whizzy thing on the back! Needs around a 10+ mph blow but looks very good in the air in a flypast off the slope edge. Bit vulnerable to energetic landings though (nose job & wing end pod respond to cyano!) and looking a bit scruffy, hence the yes, please

I have a Twinstar and Easyglider electric both are great , the review in RCM&E make me think the Funjet would complete the set, the glider for relaxing ,the Twinstar for sport (I've upgraded it to brushless) and a turbo-nutter Funjet for when you want to rip holes in the sky- its on my shopping list.

oh good, i don't need to tear my mag apart.

got a Funjet, great little toy, so much better than the MJ

my power trians lacking just that little bit of speed and vert dies away, but it flies like it's on rails and i only needed one click of trim.... i dunno, maybe i did, but thats the standard line isn't it?

049 for free flight in the back anyone?

Looks like fun.  Will replace my FANTOM which a very nice work mate damaged recently. 

He is an ex-modeller who is looking at getting back into the hobby.  Builds the most amazing scale aircraft but doesn't fly anymore.  Has planned for a 6 ft TSR2 which he wants to put a Turbine into, so I thought that I would get him to fly the Fantom to get the feel for flying again.  Oh well, the damage is not too great and the old girl is flying again.