Return of the Hill Top Posse

Advert

Right, seems Vimeo have done a similar move to U tube, and now offer two types of embed code. You must select "OLD CODE TYPE" when selecting embed code ( right click the video pane and choose embed) then - old style.
Paste the code in the top box of the forum window after using the U tube insert icon. Nothing appears to be nserted, but when you click finish, it works and appears OK.,

Edited By Tim Mackey - Administrator on 13/02/2011 12:40:37

Posted by Tim Mackey - Administrator on 13/02/2011 12:38:15:
Right, seems Vimeo have done a similar move to U tube, and now offer two types of embed code. You must select "OLD CODE TYPE" when selecting embed code ( right click the video pane and choose embed) then - old style.
Paste the code in the top box of the forum window after using the U tube insert icon. Nothing appears to be nserted, but when you click finish, it works and appears OK.,

Edited By Tim Mackey - Administrator on 13/02/2011 12:40:37

Thanks very much for helping with my posting issues, Tim, had a bit of an age-related memory lapse there. Have been chastised by Kenny "Spielberg" Anderson (little chief, Hilltop Posse and cameraman extraordinaire), for not accrediting him with the outstanding raw footage.

Posted by John Privett on 14/02/2011 22:04:11:
there's no way on earth you'd get me anywhere near the end of that rock. I don't care how many thousands of years it's been there, I wouldn't trust the end bit not to snap off...

LOL John,    think you must be psycholgically damaged from too many road runner cartoons in your youth

Edited By Craig Carr on 15/02/2011 11:56:40

Must admit, SS, I thought Enrico had already posted that one in here - but it seems he hadn't!

OK guys, get some "friendly" winds on order for next w/end. I'll be up for Friday/Saturday/Sunday morning... Nothing that needs a trek out into the wilds of Northumberland though, I'll only be able to squeeze in the odd hour or so.

just got my calling up paper's from enrico for tommorow....seem's we (HTP) are heading up them thar hill's.........anybody see's a load of horses going up the A1 in the northumberland area...with a little lad who look's like a cross between norman wisdom and benrico the 3rd of bulgaria......in the front that's enrico...with us close behind......

yee haa....ken anderson ne...1.(some i've just found out are staying at home eating gregg's pie's etc......)

Arrived just under an hour ago...

No word from Ken or Enrico on today's trip, I assume they must still be up there flying!

Winds look rather variable for the next couple of days - Saturday morning (though afternoon may have better wind) at Collywell Bay perhaps? Maybe tomorrow at Knotts Flats, or is there a bit too much West in the forecast winds for there?

Edited By John Privett on 25/02/2011 01:06:37

hello john...yes we have been up the hill's today....and now we are both looking at broken models to repair ---- we had a grand day....... until we mid...air'ed....full report with photo's will follow.......enrico is going up country tommorow(sat)...but did mention meeting you...depends on the wind directon etc....

ken anderson ne...1.

yesterday enrico, john and i....set off for an afternoon's gliding up in the hill's of northumberland.......enrico decided to try out his latest buy...a backpack affair..to carry all his kit in......(see photos)...a grand time was had Apart from enrico and i having a mid air.......i wasn't worried about mine but felt for enrico's model(pike extreme)...and john decided to test the strength of the wasabi...took two of them to get it out of the ground......other than that we had a good day........glider lads will understand ..

these photo's from the day.......

ken anderson ne....1.