Return of the Hill Top Posse

The Weaz, is back from the flying strip after given the irvine Wild card its maiden flight it flew no problem. Not like the Seagull Yak 91 that only lasted all of 15seconds this afternoon it climed to about 50ft then the engine stopped it fell out the sky like a anvil could not do a thing but watch and listen to that crunching sound, Jim youri geller could not straighten it. the wings and tail are ok but will get the fire lighters out and give it a good send off, Heinkel has got the flight on vidio and there is plenty off pictures to down load after the wake, Ken full cremation on airfield to follow. family and friends only.
The Weaz is happily enjoying a cool bottle of White Zinfandel.... a Tad better than the cannal Panney.....

Regards The Weasel.... ...

Sir Jim,
Jim i got a few bottles of this swag for fathers day. when finnished will get back on form with the Isla negra, Failing that due to the Yak crash might have to get back on the meths.... ... Jim Will give you a ring the morn and have full details of crash...
Weaz.......

Posted by ken anderson. on 29/06/2011 22:47:45:
slander has reared it's ugly head again.......time for the mods to step in and use their powers.... ......

ken anderson ne..1. legal dept. you've been warned.

This from the man who makes Enrico blush every time he opens his mouth.

yes-i had to spill the beans to david (The mod of mods)...it's ok when you're posting on the forum here-but when you meet up-it's a different matter......so i told him the story about how eric...became enrico.....who has just been to my place(10.30) giving me the run down on his trip to 'wings and wheel's'...and now he's away to HTP land to do some gliding.....

ken anderson ne..1.

actually with hindsite...i might of made a mistook and should have stated david as an administrator...not a Mod..   oop's...sorry youhg asher's.

Edited By ken anderson. on 30/06/2011 10:39:23

dont know whats happened to weasel...since he got back from the foray in to foreign territory(greenacre's) he has crashed /lost two model's...only thing we can think of-is someone was slipping something in his canal juice at the whitehouse...and it is still having an effect on him......

ken anderson ne...1.MD-dept.

Just wondering if any of the HTP were flying a smallish 'leccy model on the sports ground behind the Foxhunters on the borders of N.Shields and W/Bay? I just caught a glimpse of them as I drove past. (Just up here very briefly - no chance of any flying on this visit...)

Posted by David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 02/07/2011 21:28:33:
Another one gone in Ken?
confirmed as lost in action.......loss of radio signal(high wing trainer on a buddy lead) -by the sound of things when ronnie phoned up to report the loss......two in one week....
ken anderson ne..1.AA investigation dept.

Two in two Days Ken... Since doing the A test it has put a jinx on me!!! I was flying with the grandson via a buddy lead he was doing fine flying his Ready trainer whilst turning left he said that it would not respond, i took over nothing the craft went in at half throttle Due to the plastic build little damage happend, engine mount wing connecting rods + landing gear broken. Went out again last night took the harmony twin was waiting for that to go but it flew well, as they say it comes in three"s.. Ken will keep you posted on the 3rd crash... Going out with four crafts the day plus heli..

Crasher Weaz NE661ED...

• 2 weeks later...
report from HTP land......13/07/12....(13)...unlucky for some......today we met up at the seafront for some gliding fun....20 mph NNE winds/bright sunshine and warm......
we had problems 'Big style' with the foreign lad...enrico who spent more time collecting his model and crashing it again.....we wonder if he had taken the wrong medication in the morning as he appeared to running on HRT(his wife's)...anyway tommorow we have the BBC Antiques Roadshow visiting the area and we were thinking of taking him to it - to have him valued...and finally we had to ask C Carr to move twice as he was stopping the sun getting to the lad's........'enrico' has some video - he may post on here....

ken anderson ne...1 .. HTP reporter.

Not enough silly vid to post, and please ignore ken-ne1,s comments about crashing as it was just a demonstration to prove the bounceabillity of EPP foam !!!! ( honest )
 Low hotdogging keeps everyone on there toe,s

Edited By enrico on 13/07/2011 20:23:21

today after heavy morning rain...we had a 20 mph N/NEwind suitable for the seafront cliffs....there were 6 of us all together dressed for winter(july)....unfortunatley one ended up down the front of the cliffs-was away for aprox 20 mins...and came looking like an escaped prisoner...covered in mud and rather dishevelled...the other decided to try and chop his own head off...with an alula....for reasons of diplomatic imunity...they shall only be know as CCC and the little foreign lad......

ken anderson ne...1 reporting dept.....

p.s...... ccc=craig carr ... and the little lad ='enrico' ...they should carry health warnings with them....(photo to follow) ...

Hi guys... I'm back up here again, but with nothing to fly and no time to fly it in!

I'm here due to a family bereavement, but if I find a chance to get away for an hour and it coincides with a lack of rain and some N/NE winds I'll pop along to the Bay for a chat. I've also got a new phone with a half-decent camera on for capturing "evidence" of incidents like those mentioned above.