Return of the Hill Top Posse

Thanks for everyone's concern,but now back in saddle.Requested the wind turned off since last Wednesday, but now ready for action. No big climbs for a week th'o.Tim, comming to the Orme for a few days first week of july ,hope to get some flying in and hopefully meet some of the lads.yes

Posted by enrico on 20/05/2012 19:07:30:

Thanks for everyone's concern,but now back in saddle.Requested the wind turned off since last Wednesday, but now ready for action. No big climbs for a week th'o.Tim, comming to the Orme for a few days first week of july ,hope to get some flying in and hopefully meet some of the lads.yes

yah, look forward to meeting up again mate - be absolutely sure to let me know when you arrive, and we will deffo meet up.

• 3 weeks later...

this afternoon we were at the cliffs...it was overcast with rain starting on/off ....poor rosie(the HTP)mascot nearly got de-flowered by a passing 4 legged friend - the cheek.....the temp managed to reach nearly 12c...not bad for june......

ken anderson ne..1 HTP dept....

Edited By ken anderson. on 07/06/2012 17:40:13

Ken, down here in the "sunny" south-east we managed to get to the giddy heights of 13c before rain stopped play this afternoon... Meanwhile, down-under in Perth, Australia where my little sister now lives, in the middle of the night, in the middle of winter, it was a couple of degrees warmer than our daytime, "summer" temperature.sad

• 3 weeks later...

Recently re-met a nice guy who couldn't quite manage the normal Scottish weather we were having at the Balbedie Model Flying Clubs' Midsummer Extravaganza. Well I have news for him,,, we did not like it either so we had a better than usual "P" is up. Must have been the right thing to do, he kept us company for a fair bit of the evenings. He missed the best flying day teeth 2 I even have a photo to prove he was OOP North, of the border. Memo to self, must learn how to get it on here.

Ftb.... Was it this bloke here in the striped shirt at one of our club bbqs? Standing next to that ken Anderson fellow?

Its the lesser spotted Michael Mcturk. You can go for months without seeing him then appears out of the woodwork every so often to give all the regular lads a bad head... Sounds like you guys have been his latest victim sad

all good fun though, he's all right in small doses winkI'm off to his house later to buy his Seagull Seafire.

Edited By Craig Carr on 28/06/2012 09:02:34

bad day at black rock-enrico who has made the trip to the Orme as part of his 2012 tour...has nearly come of the trail he has reported.......comming down the orme in his covered wagon(motorhome)...he lost his brakes due to a burst brake pipe....he is ok and his caboose is away to the garage for repair...... sounds like the old orme posse have got him......kulou

ken anderson ne..1 HTP reporting dept....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

as promised some photos from todays trip-check out the XL zipper..designed and built/flown by geoff and enrico(the foreign lad) ...also rosie the HTP mascot.....(she's going to the nats ) call in and see her...take her a biscuit and you'll have a friend for life......i've warned enrico to stop her having young asher's for a bone! teeth 2 ....oop's ....

ken anderson  ne..1 HTP/rosie at the nats dept................

03.jpg

12.jpg

05.jpg

01.jpg

Edited By ken anderson. on 22/08/2012 18:15:32

• 6 months later...

a grand day at the cliffs today saw a sprinkling of forumites and others at the local cliffs.......inc enrico,pat mc,craig carr and myself......flying in 17 mph n/ne winds......a pleasant afternoon......with a few minor spills...luckily not including me for a change......

ken anderson....ne..1.... n/ne dept.......

Edited By ken anderson. on 25/02/2013 18:35:02

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...