New review index

Advert

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

As someone who is still using an old version of Lotus Word Pro (because it was supplied on CDs, was fully Microsoft OS compatible and has successfully ported onto each new PC) I do wonder why people supplying downladable documents can't use an industry standard format like pdf or rft, rather than the proprietary Microsoft format that keeps getting updated every time MS put out another version of Word, despite the fact that hardly anyone uses the new features in each relaese. <RANT MODE OFF>

On a lighter note, the Microsoft Works version that came with my Vista laptop can't read the latest word format, but my Android mobile phone can. Nice one Gates!

• 6 years later...

As an outsider to model flying as such, I find the Index is no help at all. I am looking for information about brushless motors, as used in all sorts of flying models. Nothing in the Index topics is relevant, so far as I can see. I'm sure that is I knew what motor maker, or what model, I needed to look at, it would make sense. But I don't

No criticism intended, but is there anyone who could point me in the right direction to learn about what small brushless motors can do, how to control them, what the limitations are, etc?

Tim Stevens - registered subscriber with Model Engineering, and M E Workshop.