Vulcan needs cash 2010 for 2011

Plummet

Advert

I know a few will say what again? I have already given something.... Well yes we probably have all given something, and several times in my case, but keeping the Vulcan flying isn't a one-off payment type thing, its a never ending struggle for the guys and gals.
A target of £400,000 must be met by the end of October and with just 5 days to go over  £240,000 has been raised, just another 159 to reach the target.

I know times are hard but we really must keep her flying........

Cheers
Danny

Edited By Danny Fenton on 26/10/2010 12:08:40

I'd like to add my voice to this plea - c'mon everyone this is a major piece of our engineering heritage. Anything you can manage would be gratefully received. I know these are tough times but once she's gone she's probably gone for good - we might not get a second chance at this please give generously

BEB

Just PayPal'd the last of my money left in my account, only about £8 left in there! But as a poor college student of engineering, I feel it is worth it, you only have to read "Vulcan 607" to appreciate what British engineering was capable of (with the right men behind it of course). I have seen the Vulcan at the RAF Museum but have never seen a Vulcan fly. I was due to watch the Vulcan fly at RNAS Yeovilton but it suffered brake problems, so I was gutted!

Hopefully the trust can overcome these financial troubles and I can see it fly in 2011!

Cheers,

Kieran.

• 2 weeks later...