This could go horribly wrong

Lee Smalley

Advert

I Had no idea really, gynor picks modelson look alone and so far the Harmon Rocket and this one have been great choices, not allways the one i woukld have made but great all the same not sure what to put in her yet she is big at 92" but very light manual says 26cc gas or similar but i will see what happens, if it would have been a boat i would have never spoke to her again !!

i would not allow electric anywhere near such a beauty that type of model is screaming out for a fourstroke or a gasser  and yes the flying only scale comp will be introduced this year although i had made that decision before i had got this for Christmas......... honest !

oh and Andy i scrub up quite well  !!!

Nice one Lee - you are a lucky man...

I'm pleased to report that my better half (who in no way, shape or form takes any interest in my "nerdy hobby" or my "toy planes") has given me an unexpected but very much appreciated gift - I'm going for a 30 minute introductory flying lesson in a full-size Cessna.

None of the available smileys have a big enough grin, so I just have to use this one a few times.

Shaun.

Posted by Shaun K on 29/12/2010 02:14:49:
Nice one Lee - you are a lucky man...

I'm pleased to report that my better half (who in no way, shape or form takes any interest in my "nerdy hobby" or my "toy planes") has given me an unexpected but very much appreciated gift - I'm going for a 30 minute introductory flying lesson in a full-size Cessna.

None of the available smileys have a big enough grin, so I just have to use this one a few times.

Shaun.

Shaun, What you mucking about at mate, it's worth at least 10 grins, I've got a  two seat flight in a tiger moth booked for over a year and for medical reasons I've not been able to take it, along with a single seat drive at Silverstone. So I'm just waiting now, flight jacket still smelly, moths evicted, so it's full on fun come new year. Loads of smileys (at least 20).

Nice one Lee, You should have a full on grin at least until June.

Chris.