AIRTEK HOBBIES Products

Advert

Not used any of their branded products, but the service is second to none.

I bought a charger from them, and for some reason it went pop when I plugged it in (it was a good quality brand- just happened to be a friday afternoon one).  I phoned them up and they sent out a replacement BEFORE I sent the broken one back, just to make sure I didn't lose the weekends flying.

On that basis I would have no hesitation in using them and their own name products.

I would echo what Andy says - very pleased with all stuff purchased and also the advice I have rec'd from Pete (even when he was poorly at home on a Sunday!)  What more can I say!.  Postage rates also very good especially for overseas - too many suppliers charge far too much p&p.

One of my first choices - only go elsewhere if they don't stock it.

Pity all retailers aren't as obliging and there are many who need to improve their courier services to the level of Airtek (and other places like Gliders UK).

• 6 years later...

Used them a few times and I can concur the service is good. Have one Apex motor fitted into an off the plan built model. I used their data sheet to determine which motor was suitable for it, and so far it has performed well. I would definitely purchase another. On the negative side they don't appear to holding much stock - the mid range 9 to 12.5 gram k power micro servos have been out of stock for over a month.