Modelling

Lee Morgan

Well I its about time we let everyone in on whats being said. If you know any more just add them on.

1) LOL laugh out loud

2) OJ only joking

3) PMSL pi** myself laughing

4) OMG oh my god

5) M8 mate

6) MTF more to follow

7) NE1 anyone

8) PU that stinks

9) ROFL roll on the floor laughing

10) TY thank you

11) WOMBAT waste of money, Brains and time

12) BRB be right back

13) FYA for your amusement

Theres loads and loads but these are probably the most common.

Hope this is a small help

Best Regards

Lee

Advert

How about.

"SNAFU" = Situation Normal, All F****d Up.

"FUBAR" = F****d Up Beyond All Recognition.

There are very few times when the "F" word could be considered acceptable for use in normal conversation. A few examples are:

1) "Scattered ****ing showers my arse"----Noah, 4314 BC.

2) "Where did all those ****ing Indians come from?" ---- George Armstrong Custer, 1877.

3) "Where the **** did that iceberg come from?"--- Capt E.J. Smith, RMS Titanic, 1912.

4) "Where the **** are we?" --- Amelia Earhart, 1937.

5) "What the **** was that bang?" --- Mayor of Hiroshima, 1945.

6)"Aw, C'mon Monica, who the ****'s gonna find out?" --- Bill Clinton, 1999.

7)"**** me, I didn't think they'ld get this mad about it" --- Sadaam Hussein, 2003.

TTFN, Richard.

SPQR is an initialism from a Latin phrase, Senatus Populusque Romanus ("The Senate and the Roman People", referring to the government of the ancient Roman Republic, and used as an official signature of the government. It appears on coins, at the end of documents made public by inscription in stone or metal, in dedications of monuments and public works, and was emblazoned on the standards of the Roman legions. The phrase appears many hundreds of times in Roman political, legal and historical literature, including the speeches of Marcus Tullius Cicero and the history of Titus Livius. Since the meaning and the words never vary, except for the spelling and inflection of populus in literature, Latin dictionaries classify it as a formula.

In modern usage, SPQR appears in the coat of arms of the city of Rome, as well as on many of the city's civic buildings and manhole covers. Benito Mussolini used it in his propaganda about the "New Roman Empire".[citation needed]

Google is your friend Tom !

• 1 month later...

When I was a lot younger than I am now and I was defending my country I came into contact with the USAAF, I was assured by one of their officers that the correct translation was as follows Situation Normal All Fouled Up !! As all of us young airmen were all well dragged up I beleived the explanation.

Regards Allan J... TTFN

PS. You don't really believe me do you???

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Thats one I was gonig to add Chris. WTF!

How about SOS....Silly old Sod!

SOC.....Silly Old Codger!

SOF......Silly Old F@*t!

LOL...There are Thousands and thousands out there. Still, its good and fun to keep up-to-date!