Subscription Query - Free Gift

winchweight

Shaun, I've just had a word with somebody here in the office who advises me that there was a delay in receiving the tool kits, but that they're now in hand and being sent out over the next couple of days. Please do let me know if you haven't had anything through by the end of next week.

• 2 months later...
Tom Bailey
here is a copy of my recent e/m to magicalia. as yet no response. reminds me of the old saying about hens teeth. so what about the free gift?
Ray McCarthy

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 6:27 PM
Subject: rcm&e subscription 0040033049

I recently subscribed to RCM&E and I am happy to say that the first copy arrived today in the post, but there is as yet no sign of the free modelling power tool kit that was offered as an inducement for me to subscribe to the mag.
When can I expect it to arrive please?
Ray McCarthy

Hi Tom, I have also recently subscribed but as yet only the magazine has turned up! I was just going to wait patiently until it did arrive but after seeing that others have had a delay I wondered if it would be possible to change the free gift to the pico Z. I would have waited until the next issue had I have known. Thanks. Al

Guys, could I ask a favour of those of you who are either waiting for a subscription gift or are asking about replacement offers, please? Can you please email me your subscription details, your issue and contact details. I can then liase with the subs department and see what we can sort out.

Received first mag of my subscription but nothing about PicoZ "gift". When will this be sent? A little concerned at how many "isolated incidents" there appear to be in connection with promo's! If no PicoZ then my subscription will go the same way.

Hi guys. First off, apologies to anyone still waiting on a subscription gift. I've been passing any queries I've had via email on to the subscriptions department and asking them to get in touch with you. If any of you still haven't heard back, or indeed haven't yet been in touch with me via email, then please do let me know and I'll ask them to look into it again. Alternatively, give David a call on the number he posted above.

As David says, I believe the subscription gift stock arrives in 'waves', meaning that some will recieve their product before others. They're obviously being sent out as and when they become available, but as I say, please do let us know if you're concerned.