anyone had experience using Wheelspin models ?

Whilst I completely condone the way in which you've been treated, I just need to say, that I went there last year, as I was after an SCX10 crawler and WOW.. !!!

It's a MASSIVE unit (it's big, but gi-normous for a model shop) and all the models they sell, are made-up on display... I very nearly fell to my knee's, dribbling profusely, as I walked thru the door... By FAR the biggest model shop i've ever seen... Not a 'rumaging thru dusty old boxes' type of shop, but they sell most of the decent cars and loadsa hop-ups

Historically, as their name suggests, they were only RC Cars for years, and i'd make a point of going there, for a car, but aero stuff is relatively new I believe...

Soz about your experience tho..

Luv
Chrisie.. xx

Advert

• 5 months later...

I have used this company quite a few times as they are often the only company listing certain items.

As mentioned above the problems occur when items are out of stock. Their customer updates could definitely be better and often you have to chase them up. If items are in stock there are no problems.

cheers,

Brian

I've used them without too many problems, but recently needed to order an item that was out of stock. The distributor advised me they were waiting for supplies to come into the UK and to place a back-order with a retailer, as they fulfil these before anything else, so I ordered it online with Wheelspin. I was surprised and annoyed to find that full payment was immediately taken from my credit card, which I think is very sharp practice. I cancelled the order and placed it with another supplier who put it on back-order without taking payment until it is sent out to me.