FAI World Championship - Scale Class F4C. Santa Cilia, Spain

Living 80km from Santa Cilia I couldn't pass up the chance of spending a day at the World Champs.

The flying doesn't really start in earnest until tomorrow so a friend and I spent the day looking in awe at the models, and chatting to the competitors including the fine gentleman in the photo below.

Hope to spend a couple more days at the event through the week and will be uploading some more pics to the album in due course.

sc2 - mick reeves.jpg

Mick Reeves at FAI World Champs, Santa Cilia, Spain

Advert

Made the second visit today with three friends. Being mid week there were far fewer people around. Managed to see some flying today but the heat ( 40c today) was murder.

Anyway, took some more pics and have added 33 more to the album for your delectation.

I have 20+ more which I will add tomorrow.

Steve.

Fantastic Steve, some cracking pictures. The Knoeller, Potez and Wacos look very nice indeed. Richard Crapp's Westland Wessex is also really nice, I am looking forward to seeing that one up close later this month at Barkston. Some superb models. I think I should just give up now!

Thanks for posting the pics.

Cheers

Danny