Who did this to me??

Major

Advert

Everything could be ok - I saw bigger bid few seconds before it ended and tried to give more, but eBay loaded my bid too late. Ehhh, almost free carb and nice piston key ring have gone...

Sniper You say... Will do a research about thatwink.

Cheers

Tom

Major, that's the nature of ebay!

I don't use the sniping engines, but enter my bid in the closing 10 seconds or so. Of course that doesn't give me time to respond to ebay's automatic bidding (or anybody else's late bid), so I decide in advance how much I'm prepeared to pay and add a few pennies to that and then enter that figure in the closing seconds. If I lose then I lose to somebody who was prepared to pay more.

But then some iggit may well have been prepared to go £20 more than you'd ever go anyway.

Not Flying related, but I in that arena only buy from EBay after Christmas before the lunatics are released from Christmas related overspending to start again...................iggits that are quite happy to bid and buy used secondhand with no warranty AT WELL ABOVE THAT AT WHICH SOME WIDELY ADVERTISED RETAILERS ARE SELLING NEW!!!!!!!!!!

No kc, the link was to the one for 5.50 + 3.00 PP. On my computer it works as it should....

29 quid for old, leaking OS... no way. Someone was really desperated. And Your comment about electric motors made my day - thankscheeky.

Dave

well, at least for selling party this is good thing. And I understand their point - more expensive = much better cheeky

Edit:

John

well, I'll remember that. It was good day anyway, as I won two engines for few pounds. Testor and one Cox. Another cox is on its way. I also have prepared some plans on pen drive (to be printed this week) and shopping list (wood and stuff).

Edited By Major on 17/03/2013 18:06:06