Greenacres 2014 Clothing

HI Everyone,

David has asked me to provide clothing for this year’s event. I have kept all of the options and price the same.

The cut off for guaranteed delivery before the event is Friday 6th June.

I have set up the web site with the products the same as last year.

**LINK**

Here is an image of the artwork with this years logo.

2014.jpgrcm&e 2014 emb.jpg

photo.jpg

Any questions please feel free to ask on here or email [email protected] or phone 01427 810555.

Thanks

Phill

Advert

If anyone's asking themselves, "Ah but what's the quality of the clothing?", then be assured, it's very good in my experience.

I couldn't get to the Fly-In last year but indulged myself anyway with a T-shirt, polo shirt and fleece jacket and all have been of a higher quality than I honestly expected. They wash up well and look good and I'd buy again with confidence (if and when the originals wear out!smile)

No connection with Phil - just a satisfied customer....thumbs up

Pete

Posted by Phill @ Elite Workwear UK on 23/01/2014 13:29:25:

Thanks Pete - We always aim to please!

We are hoping to get to the show this year (maybe even with our trailer/mobile workshop) however our calendar has yest to be confirmed for 2014.

Phill

Phill you'd be very welcome indeed to set up shop at the event. There were quite a few enquiries at last years event, and all we could do was give them the website address.

Trade stands can attend for free, all we ask is for a donation of some kind for the raffle.

PM me if you need any details.

Oh, and you'd be very welcome without the workshop too.

Cheers
Chris

• 3 months later...

I'm pretty sure that's the case, Simon. I must have overlooked that last year 'cos my T-shirt has what seems to be a darn great target on the back - and I don't need to give folk any more encouragement...teeth 2 If you want some text, such as your forum name, you send an email with instructions.

I'm hoping Phil will see the post and pop up here to confirmthumbs up

Pete

Hi Danny,

If you go to the second part of the checkout process - after entering your address - there is a message box to add details of extra decoration or you can email me with it once your have completed the purchase and I will manually add it to our job board. We still do kids sizes.

It may be a good idea to just email your requirements and I will process it manually (and send a PayPal invoice or take payment by card over the phone)

Thanks

Phill