Chip Shop

Danny Fenton

Advert

Posted by Danny Fenton on 09/01/2015 16:26:11:

Hi John and Martyn, the change in size was deliberate and was covered early on in the blogs. I cannot recall whom it was that asked originally. the four matching pieces are for the rudder and the eight matching are for the elevator.

Cheers

Danny

Edited By Danny Fenton on 09/01/2015 17:03:15

That was me Danny - I had assumed they were for the rudder.

Terry

Ok so i keep looking at it and not really happy and if i'm going to to do this i may as well do it the best i can or what's the point of Danny and the rest of the blogger's bothering to get me to learn a bit of scale modeling.

So i just took a leaf out of Danny's book and ripped the thing off and re-done it and i am now well pleased with the result and i think my problem was the ply parts G5 and they went in the bin as did Danny's . When i put it back on i found that you need to put the bottom sheet on first and the line of profile looks after it's self with the top sheeting. So glad i did this as this is a major feature of the chippy and if it's not right it's not right, so spend time here guy's it's worth it and only took me 45 minuets to put right but would have bugged me every time i looked at it

Hi all ,i will try to put some pics up over the weekend and you can see my effort and the fairing's. Hi Chris, you may be right, i blame that Fenton fellow it's all his fault, but even though i wont be going all out on it i want to do a bit of detailing and the fairing just has to be right . I know Danny used blue modeling foam to do the curved bit of the fairing but what have or will others use ? i have some blue modeling foam so may use that.

Hi John will try to get some pics up cheer's